Supreme Court Judge Rallis Gavrielides dies
Supreme Court Judge Rallis Gavrielides passed away on 9 March 2009 .
The Supreme Court decided that:
1. All its members shall attend the funeral service.
2. One of the members of the Court shall deliver the funeral oration.
3. All the flags shall be flown at half mast in all Court buildings for a period of 3 days.
4. On the day of the funeral all hearings shall be interrupted at 11:00 am to enable all judges and court personnel who wish to do so to attend the funeral service.
5. The funeral expenses shall be made out of public funds.